As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the United States and the world, many event producers are canceling and rescheduling cheerleading competitions and events.
Below we have listed official links and/or documents that event producers have shared. If you would like to add your event to our list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This list is not comprehensive and will be updated as information becomes available. Please refer to each individual event producer for official information.
CDC Official Information: About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Champion Cheer Central
- 3/12/20 – March into the MADness
Cheer & Dance Extreme
- 3/12/20 – The Grand National Championship
- 3/12/20 – March event cancelations
International Cheer Union
- 3/12/20 – ICU World Championships Week
JAMZ Cheer and Dance
- 4/8/20 – Remaining events canceled
- 3/20/20 – Event schedule updates
- 3/17/20 – April/May 2020 Events Canceled/Rescheduled
- 3/12/20 – NorCal Challenge Cup
- 3/10/20 – The JAMZ National Challenge – Philadelphia, PA
USASF / IASF
- 4/7/2020 – Canceled Events and Summit / D2 Summit Update
- 3/19/20 – Rescheduled events
- 3/15/20 – All events canceled for the next 8 weeks, including Summit, D2 Summit, and NCA College Nationals
- 3/13/20 – UCA 2020 Update
- 3/12/20 – Varsity Spirit Camps, Competitions & Events Overall Update
- 3/12/20 – UCA 2020 Update