Luxe Cheer held their showcase October 14, 2017, at their gym in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was cheerUPDATES’ first stop on their Fall showcase tour. Luxe Cheer will bring 8 teams to the competition floor this season, including a Worlds team in the new Extra Small 5 division.
Luxe Cheer 2017-2018 Teams
- Tiny Princesses
- Youth Crown
- Youth heirs
- Youth Jewels
- Junior Royal Girls & Guys
- Senior Lady Legends
- Senior Legacy
- Senior Queens
CheerUPDATES was on the scene and recapped the event in the video below. We’re looking forward to seeing them at their first competition in a few weeks!
Other Articles You’ll Enjoy
- Quiz: How well do you know the Varsity scoresheet?
- ICE All Stars Showcase Highlights 2017-2018
- Cheer Extreme Showcase Highlights 2017-2018
- Stingray Allstars 2017-2018 First Look
- How Two New Cheerleading Worlds Divisions Are Going to Define a New Era in Cheerleading
- JAMZ Nationals 2018: The Best Place to Win Your Cheerleading Worlds Bid