Mississippi Spirit is headed into their fifth season with eight teams. In the past four years, Mississippi Spirit has achieved a lot despite being from a small town. Last season, they headed to the D1 Summit with five teams. All five of those teams hit zero, one of their teams placed third in the International Senior 2 division and one placed top 10 in the Small Senior Coed 4 division.
Fun fact: all of their coaches will compete on their International Open Coed 4 team. Mississippi Spirit has big expectations for the 2019-2020 season and they’re excited to take the mat!
Mississippi Spirit’s Teams for the 2019-2020 Season
- Shimmer – Tiny Prep
- Jade – Small Mini Level 1
- Royalty – Small Youth Level 1
- Pink – Small Youth Level 2
- Aqua – Small Junior Level 3
- Steel – Small Senior Coed 3
- Fire – Small Senior Coed 4
- Legacy – International Open Coed 4
Follow Mississippi Spirit on Their Journey This Season:
Want Cheer Theory to Announce Your Program’s Teams?
Email email@example.com for more information